A Battlefield 2 modification
Répondre au sujet
Excelsior! The cheerful insanity of the Guild Wars 2 Asura
xiaoqun115
Timide orateur
Timide orateur

Masculin
Répondre en citant
Your job in Metrica -- assuming you feel like following the path the game has laid out for you -- is to assistdiablo 3 gold local Asura scientists and educators with their various projects, all conveniently located at renown hearts spread across the map. I particularly enjoyed Professor Gahf's quest, which rewarded me for scaring off miscreants and "helpfully" doling out questionable advice to the professor's young and impressionable students. The writing in quests like these leans heavily on technobabble but ensures that the Asura are genuinely (and in this case, consciously) funny.the Asura renown hearts have a weakness, it's that half of the earliest hearts required me to set aside most of my chosen class temporarily. One RH equipped me with a harpoon for some underwater combat (there might have been a shark involved), one required me to tote around a zapping gun, and a third zipped me into a golem suit. Each provided me a totally separate set of skills, and while I do understand that's sort of the point of the game, at the Guild Wars 2 Gold earliest levels I expect to be learning my own class rather than staring at a full tray of brand-new skills bestowed on me by a quest. Still, those RHs are in keeping with the zone's theme. Had I picked the Engineer class, I might not have even noticed them at all.

Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Excelsior! The cheerful insanity of the Guild Wars 2 Asura
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet