Airborne Index du Forum
Airborne
A Battlefield 2 modification
Répondre au sujet
Errors on the mod
Amerikaner
Invité

Répondre en citant
hi im amerikaner.i love the airborne mod but as you might or might not know is that there are some things that need to be fixed like: the sprint bars. when i sprint to run by double tapping, its great it lasts a lot more then regular bf2,but when i jump ,no matter how full my sprint meter is it goes down to no bars for a long period of time and the only way to get it back is by climbing a ladder and then climbing down, it also stops me from jumping at all. another thing that is wrong is the M16 sure we love the M16 that is automatic but the recoil is just too much. i cannot kill an enemy effectively by using small bursts or completely going automatic.An the last and most important thing are the maps.Some of the maps load but when i try to join in on single player (because there are no servers up for this mod yet)after it loads ,it makes my bf2 crash and its al the time with the desert of Sahara and others.Also i noticed that the machine guns have no cross hair ...which makes it kind difficult to kill. The stinger or the rocket launcher that the Americans use sucks! it does not hit anything at all, the character says"i have a lock" and then when you try shooting a tack or any armored vehicle it does not hit the target it just fly off to the sky endlessly ,and also how can you seriously destroy a tank or armored vehicle with only 1! rocket!!!? and also a lack of grenades .please fix the probles i love the airborne mod and i think its coming up to be the bes mod for bf2 ever!

sincerely
Amerikaner

you can contact me at i_love_hope032605@hotmail.com for any more questions on what to fix. Very Happy

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Errors on the mod
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet