Airborne
A Battlefield 2 modification
Répondre au sujet
Update #15/16 : release 0.2
Supernovae
Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant
I will contact you for the 0.2 if you want to upload Airborne on your server, ok ? Smile

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kampfhamster
Timide orateur
Timide orateur

Répondre en citant
Supernovae a écrit:
I will contact you for the 0.2 if you want to upload Airborne on your server, ok ? Smile

oh, this would be excellent

Visiter le site web du posteur
Colossu
Grand orateur
Grand orateur

Masculin
Répondre en citant
Supernovae a écrit:
Malheureusement non, mais je vous promets qu'il y en aura un pour la prochaine version. Wink

Version serveur Windobe ou linux Question

Supernovae
Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant
Les deux, j'y ai pensé. Smile

Stramb
Orateur confirmé
Orateur confirmé

Répondre en citant
La version 0.2 est sorti ? Ce n'est pas celle qui était en ligne mi-septembre ... je dis une bêtise Question

Supernovae
Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant
Page principale. Wink

Stramb
Orateur confirmé
Orateur confirmé

Répondre en citant
Arf, j'ai vu ça en revenant ... C'est le problème quand on accède directement au forum. En plus, je m'étais mis en tête que le sujet ici parlait des modifs de la v0.2 ... Embarassed

Relish the Moment
SMILER45
Timide orateur
Timide orateur

Répondre en citant

Tucked away in our subconsciousness is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are travelling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, Swtor Credits of children waving on a crossing , of cattle grazing on a distant hillside, of smoke pouring from a power plant, of row upon row of corn and wheat, of flatlands and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls.
But the uppermost in our minds is the final destination. On a certain day at a certain hour, we will pull into the station. Bands will be playing and flags waving. Once we reach there, so many wonderful dreams will come true and the pieces of our lives will be fit together like a completed jigsaw puzzle. How restlessly we pace the aisles, damning the minutes loitering, waiting, waiting, waiting for the station.
"When we reach the station, that will be it", we cry. "When I'm 18", "When I buy a new 450SL Mercedes Benz", "When I put my last kid through collage", "When I have paid off the mortgage "," When I get a promotion "," When I reach the age of the retirement, I shall live happily ever after. "
Sooner or later, we must realize that there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly outdistances us.
"Relish the moment" is a good motto, Star Wars:The Old Republic Power Leveling especially when coupled withe the Psalm 118:24: "This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tommorrow. Reget and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today.
So stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles. Instead, climb more mountains, eat more icecreams, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less. Life must be lived as we go along. Then the station will come soon enough.

Contenu Sponsorisé

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 2 sur 2  

Répondre au sujet